Sivut

lauantai 21. marraskuuta 2009

The B L A I R

Coucou!
Blair.
Blair.
Blair.
Ensimmäisen Blairin ylistyspostauksen taisin julkaista melkein prikuleen vuosi sitten.
OI Blairin puvustonsuunnittelija!
*palvontaa*
Season 3 lähti käyntiin kaiken suuren maassa jo syyskuussa ja itse seuraan jenkkitahtia.
Toinen toistaan upeammat asut, meikit ja hiukset ihastuttavat kaikkia suomalaisia kuitenkin varmaan vasta maaliskuussa jos silloinkaan.
Teidän sitä odotellessa:
/
Blair
Blair
Blair
I published my very first i love blair post a year a go, almost to date.
Oh Blair's costume designer!
*worshiping*
Season 3 began in September and I must say I am quite impressed with how well they were able to keep up the storyline with everyone out of high school.
Waiting for next weeks episode:
Blair in full color

Olen kuolannut tuota yhdistelmää jo kuukausia!
Huomaa Tiffanyn avainkaulakoru!
/
I have been drooling over this ensemble for months!
Check out the darling Tiffany key!

Pretty in pink and grey


I love the turquoise backdrop!

Stunning frock and mesmerizing heels!
Note the lovely Kate Spade clutch!

From the most recent episode (3-10)
Amazing ensemble
-the beret
-the heels
-the chanel

Ms. Meester and the gaga girl (3-10)


Bold and beautiful,
I have to be more brave from now on!

Tämä kuva on häistä, mutta kenen?
Ta-taa!

-the heels
-the skirt

Donne-moi!


The green dress!

Are you seeing this?
(it's from season 1, but I couldn't resist!)


Oh la la!

The famous blairhair

Les lévres rouge!


Love Blair!
Mariia

A pic from the shoot. ( Apparently she had to wear a robe to cover up her attire from the press.)
Darling shirt!

6 kommenttia:

  1. Lovely post! I looove her Chanel bag! xo

    VastaaPoista
  2. Keyola Pey:
    Thanks!
    Join the club...
    :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. Your blog is amazing, btw I'm 14 too! xo
    Here's mine: http://keyolapey.blogspot.com/ I'd love it if you visit it! :)

    VastaaPoista
  4. Keyola Pey:
    Thank you so much! I am clicking over as we speak :)

    VastaaPoista
  5. OMG
    I love blair.
    She is so fashion!
    And your blog is très beau!
    xoxo
    Marseille.
    www.lavieenrosemoda.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  6. La vie en rose:
    MOI AUSSI! =) thank you

    I'll check out your blog!

    VastaaPoista

Thank you very muchoo! :3