Sivut

perjantai 21. toukokuuta 2010

C For Coral

Bonsoir!

Tiistaina oli yllä pirteä asu. Lisää kuulumisia vlogissa!
On Tuesday I wore something fresh and perky. Hear me talk in my vlog number 2!







toppi. topshop
hame. h&m
sandaalit. j. crew
helmet. banana republic

top. topshop
skirt. h&m
sandals. j. crew
pearls. banana republic

Tässä nyt vlogi, joka venyi aivan liian pitkäksi ja olen siitä pahoillani.
Vastatkaa esittämiini kysymyksiin!
Now a vlog, that ended up to be unbelievably long, sorry about that.
Please answer my questions!

Vlog number 2
Excessive amount of babbling.
Should I cut those parts out?



Mikä on sinun kesävärisi?

What is your summer color?




5 kommenttia:

  1. Oh I have many favorite summer colors! Corals, marine blues, pinks...<3
    Great vlog!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Keyola Pey:
    Sounds lovely! I am soo into white right now!
    Thanks, it just came out waay too long. :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. upea sinä ja upea asu! ihastuin. oot magnifique!!

    VastaaPoista

Thank you very muchoo! :3