Sivut

lauantai 8. toukokuuta 2010

Chanel Rouge & Moss Green

Bonjour!

Olin toissa lauantaina ystävieni kanssa syömässä kaupungilla.
Päälle pistin punaista ja sammaleenvihreää. Kiharsin hiukseni isoille kiharoille ja sudin huulille punaista Chanel Rouge Allurea.
Saturday two weeks a go I went to lunch with my friends in the city.
I wore moss green and red, curled my hair into big bouncy curls and put on a little red Chanel Rouge Allure.






kauluspaita. benetton
laukku. kenzo
sukkahousut. vogue

shirt. benetton
purse. kenzo
hosiery. vogue

Mihin väriin olet tykästynyt nyt?

What color are you loving right now?

2 kommenttia:

  1. Love this outfit. Reminds me of Leslie Caron's Gigi. What about the shoes? ;P

    A from aplusbinthesea.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  2. A.:
    Wow, thanks for the amazing compliment!
    haha, my flats never made in into the pic. I wore red flats. :)

    VastaaPoista

Thank you very muchoo! :3