Sivut

sunnuntai 9. toukokuuta 2010

Nowhere Girl

Bonsoir!

Äitienpäivä sujui leppoisasti. Kävin kirkossa hakemassa riparimessumerkintää, Cantores Minoresin äitienpäiväkonsertissa (oli ihan mieletön!) ja yleisesti hengailin. Yllä oli upouusi kynähame ja playsuit!

Mother's Day went along smoothly. I went to church (obligation) and Cantores Minores' (a famous finnish all-boys choir) Mother's Day concert (it was amazing!) and the usual Sunday hanging out. I wore my brand new pencil skirt and playsuit!






playsuit. miss selfridge
kynähame. h&m
panta. tommy hilfiger
taksilaukku. octopus
sukkahousut. vogue

playsuit. miss selfridge
pencil skirt. h&m
headband. tommy hilfiger
taxi purse. octopus
hosiery. vogue

Enjoy your day!




4 kommenttia:

  1. i love your outfit! very classy <3
    http://jesuispretty.blogspot.com/

    VastaaPoista
  2. I love that playsuit :) Yesterday I watched It's Complicated and Gossip Girl with my mom, while we ate a delicious home made pizza :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. cris:
    Thank you so much! I'll go check out your blog right away! : D

    Keyola Pey: Thanks! Aww, that sounds like so much fun! Thanks for sharing : )

    Nora:
    kiitos ja kumarrus!

    VastaaPoista

Thank you very muchoo! :3