Sivut

tiistai 8. helmikuuta 2011

Des Pensées

Bonsoir!

I have been thinking a lot lately. Pondering and wondering about things going on in my life and in the world; why certain things go a certain way, why others turn out the way they do. I feel I have a million flying thoughts is my head and they wont seem to settle.
lets take a look at my daily train of thought shall we

I woke up and thought:

Photobucket

and while in the shower I thought:

Photobucket

while on the way to school I thought:

Photobucket

in French class I pondered:

Photobucket

whilst laughing with a friend I thought:

Photobucket

while chatting with my guidance counselor about my future i thought:

Photobucket

and

Photobucket

later :

Photobucket

and

Photobucket

and

Photobucket

and

Photobucket

but even later after reading some eatpraylove:

Photobucket

before going to bed:

Photobucket

and almost falling asleep:

Photobucket

and

Photobucket

and ultimately during dreamtime:

Photobucket
.

apparently

Photobucket


something more interesting next time.


do some thinking too

all photos courtesy of weheartit.com

4 kommenttia:

  1. Aika tuttua, paitsi että opolla ajattelen: Apuaapuaapuaapuaapua.

    VastaaPoista
  2. iiva:
    =) kyllä se siitä!

    elisa:
    muchas gracias!

    VastaaPoista
  3. SE ON EAT, PRAY AND LOVE, eikä mikää iitpreilov vitun dille

    VastaaPoista

Thank you very muchoo! :3