Sivut

perjantai 22. heinäkuuta 2011

{ French Lines }

Bonsoir!

Things I've been doing lately:

-visited summer houses

Photobucket

-been out on the lake, sat in the very front of the speedboat and watched the water pass me

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

-read, read and read
-shopped IB books and other school books for next year

Photobucket

-eaten wonderful food like never before

Photobucket

-fallen in love with golfing and playing constantly!

Photobucket

Photobucket

-listened to fantastic music

Photobucket

-been extremely silly

Photobucket

on that note, I think I'm off again to do exactly those things!
I'll be back next week, just in time to let you guys in on a couple traveling destinations I'll be enchanted by in exactly one week! So excited!

(tip in my blog title)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Thank you very muchoo! :3