Sivut

keskiviikko 6. kesäkuuta 2012

{ Uptown Girl}

Bonjour!
I am FREE AT LAST. School finished last Saturday and I can't tell you how wonderful it is to let it all go. My first couple days of holiday been wonderful; friends, get-togethers, sunshine, golf, films, ''the big bang theory", and lots of me sitting around going 'huh- it's really summer'.
I wanted to share some pictures from yesterday when I went out with a friend for coffee in town. Happy holiday everyone!

Olen VIHDOINKIN VAPAA. Koulu loppui viime lauantaina enkä voi kertoa kuinka onnellinen olen siitä, että se on ohi ja voin päästä kaikesta irti. Ensimmäiset lomapäivät ovat olleet ihania; ystäviä ja illanistujaisia, aurinkoa, golfia, leffoja, 'the big bang theory'ta ja paljon istuskelua pohtien 'aijaa- on siis kesä'.
Halusin jakaa kuvia eiliseltä kun menin kaverin kanssa kahville stadiin. Ihanaa lomanalkua!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
dress.mango-blazer.ralph lauren-heels.mango-sunnies.zara
mekko.mango-bleiseri.ralph lauren-korot.mango-lasit.zara

Photobucket

Photobucket

flats.tory burch

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Chilling at Stockmann First Lounge.
Chillailua Stokkan Loungessa.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Design Museum

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I apologize for the awkwardness of this vlog. I really need to work on public vlogging :D





Maria


11 kommenttia:

  1. Näin sut Leenan tyylitiimi ohjelmassa=)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Anonyymi:
    Hihhih ^^
    Viime kesänä tultiin Kampissa juttelemaan. Aika hassua ^^

    VastaaPoista
  3. THUMBS UP ON YOUR FEARLESS EXPEDITION IN KAMPPI :D the people there can be pretty judgmental. but you looked really pretty. none should judge you, it's for the common good for us to get to admire you :D

    VastaaPoista
  4. Anonymous:
    Thank you for the encouragement ^^
    Haha I'm sure someday I'll be able to public vlog and be like 'hellyeahhh i dont caare :)'

    VastaaPoista
  5. an AWESOME post! You look frikkin' gorgeous! I HAVE THOSE EXACT SHADES!!! what are the odds!? ^^great minds think alike!
    the vlog was so funny! i saw the movie too, i was kind of bored i must say...I expected it to be a bit better...but you know... ;)
    One month of school for me, but exams etc. are over...so it is fun :D are you going somewhere specific this summer or do you have any plans? take care! xx

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Wowowowow! Thank you darling!
      :> we have good taste ^^
      Hahah :D yeah ill work on the public vlogging ^^
      Lots of strength my dear! Take comfort in the fact that I start school like a month earlier!
      Yeah plenty! I'm going off to direct a camp, then london+oxford,then amsterdam, then some IBnerding with my books, then the States at the end of July!
      Woop!
      What are your plans? :)

      Poista
    2. :D Indeeed! ;) hahaha!
      OMG!!! AWESOMEEE!!!! I am also going to Amsterdam!! ( this is starting to get freaky! hahaha ) Me and my brother decided to go there for July 20th to see the Dark Knight Rises :D (please tell me you are going to be there on those dates ^^) then San Francisco for the rest of my vacations :) <3
      Enjoy your summer!

      Poista
    3. IIII!
      Ill be in Amsterdam around the 7th and 8th of July ;(
      Sounds awesome!! Hayhayhay what day are you in San Francisco? Ill be bopping around the west coast from July 21st to August 8th :>
      It would be fantastic to finally meet you! :3
      You too! :)

      Poista
    4. Oh what a pityyy!!! :(
      I'll be in SFO probably from July 24th-August 26!!! OMG!!! This would be so outer-space-awesome! :> COOL! :D

      Poista
  6. Mistä toi laukku on?

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Hupsista, unohdinkin merkitä sen tonne ^^
      Laukku on nykistä, merkki on 'Tignanello'. :)
      http://www.tignanello.com/

      Poista

Thank you very muchoo! :3