Sivut

tiistai 18. syyskuuta 2012

{ Preppy Girl Parade }

Some priviledged prep to brighten your day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Every autumn I get preppycrazy :3
Being preppy just represents this academic, clean, and classy lifestyle; one I wish to lead.

Have a wonderful evening everyone!
(--> Back to Stalin ^^)



I am so obsessed with the lead singer. Those eyes O.O

4 kommenttia:

  1. Guess what? I saw you today (sounds like extreme stalking) nah but you were in tilu! That was so weird :D I'm like hey wait a minute she looks kinda familiar and then I realized it was you! :O That was so weird You're a really good public speaker btw! Haha, I bet this sounds so stalkerish xD but yeah it was nice seeing you in person! Though I didn't say anything cause I thought it might have been kinda awkward. Buh bye! :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Woow! That's exciting ^^ hihi not stalky at all don't worry :3
      Thank you so much!
      Awwh- you should have said hi ^^
      xx
      p.s. you are gorgeous!

      Poista

Thank you very muchoo! :3