Sivut

perjantai 28. joulukuuta 2012

{ Christmas Goodies }

Hello!
You guys know I got back from London a few weeks ago - therefore I shall share my purchases with you! These are also sort of my Christmas presents! ^^ I'll mention what I found under the Christmas tree later!
Hope you enjoy :3

Tiedätte, että palasin Lontoosta muutama viikko sitten; täten esittelen ostokseni! Nämä ovat samalla myös joululahjojani! ^^ Mainitsen mitä sain konkreettisen kuusen alta myöhemmin!
Toivottavasti tykkäätte :3



Photobucket

Happy Holidays!

1 kommentti:

  1. You look gorgeous! :> Remember that one video you showed your "Wreck This Journal"? I was just wondering if you could possibly do a post/video or just post a few pictures about how its coming along ^^. Its surprisingly interesting to look at other people's WTJs!

    VastaaPoista

Thank you very muchoo! :3