Sivut

sunnuntai 17. helmikuuta 2013

{ A Vision of Ecstacy }

LONG TIME NO SEE! Oh my goodness I am sorry. January just swooshed by and in short, I've been buried in work for the entirety of this year. Tomorrow morning I'll be flying to Chamonix for a week to ski (!) and I have a gazillion exams right after that, but I wanted to give you a sneak peek of the magical past few days; the Junior Ball!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Have a fantastic holiday!

6 kommenttia:

  1. Näytätpä tosi kauniilta! Toivottavasti teillä oli ihanat vanhat :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Tuo sun koko asu on tuollanen ihanan klassinen :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. Sä olit niin kaunis tossa mekossa ja tanssit hyvin! :D
    Oon siis sun kaa samas koulus mut en viittiny sanoo mtn koska oon seiskalla...

    VastaaPoista
  4. damn it was nice to hear about you again!! :-) you're so beautiful! :)

    VastaaPoista
  5. Fantastic blog and brilliant post! You're amazing!!! You're got such fantastic taste! Loving the way you write too. :-) Absolutely brilliant!

    Looking forward to more posts from you. I'm now following you on BlogLovin!

    Feel free to check out my blog here - www.the-white-list.co.uk
    And you can follow me on BlogLovin at - www.bloglovin.com/blog/4105110/the-white-list

    VastaaPoista
  6. what a wonderful party! love all the dresses! wow!
    xoxo
    straplessandpeeptoesmgj.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista

Thank you very muchoo! :3