Sivut

maanantai 20. toukokuuta 2013

{ So We Beat On }

Hello!
My dad and I got a fantastic new camera and man; I am so excited! Cannot wait until I have time to learn how to use it (it is a Canon EOS 60D with a fab tamron 18-270 mm lense)! The video quality is amazing O.O BUT silly me, I edited this video with my trusty windows movie maker (yes I know...) and it totally destroyed the pristine pixels and the excruciating details of my breakout! Now it just a slurry slur... Woohoo! So next time I will use a different program that isn't designed for 12 year old's and old people...
Anyways! I went to see the Great Gatsby on Saturday and even though nothing ever will be quite like the book, I thought it was beautiful. Here is my outfit and makeup!
Enjoy!



Sorry about being out of focus from time to time; this was my first try filming with the new camera.

 photo Dont-you-feel-like-dancing_gallery_primary_zps7143b50f.jpg

 photo 13est-img-film-the-great-gatsby-film-scenes-screenshots-party-scene_zps98f4cea1.jpg

 photo 756648_zps4188103b.png



"Tomorrow we will run faster, stretch out our arms farther...
So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."

9 kommenttia:

  1. where are you from? I live in the united states but i noticed that you also speak another language and i love meeting people from other countries!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Helloo!
      I am from Finland (: Haha yeah I used to live in Seattle when I was younger
      Me too ^^
      xx

      Poista
  2. Menossa tänään katsomaan Gatsbya ja odotukset on kovat! Rakastan jo valmiiksi tota soundtrackia :) Pitäisi varmaan lukea myös toi kirja englanniksi, kun kaikki aina kehuu Fitzgeraldin kirjoitustyyliä. Suomennetusta versiosta sen erinomaisuus ei ihan välittynyt :/

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. UUU enjoy!! (: Hihih niin mäki!
      Suosittelen! Lukasin viime kesänä Fitzgeraldin tuotannon ja tykkäsin kovasti! Suomennoksesta en kyllä osaa sanoa mitään :(
      xx

      Poista
  3. Pohdin koko viime viikonlopun että kannattasko mennä kattomaan toi kun on koeviikko tulossa ja kaikkee et is it worth it, mut nyt on kyl ihan pakko mennä täl viikol kattoo, jos se on even nearly as good as the book... GAAAH I can't wait to see it now. P.S Oon salaa fanittanu blogiasi siitä asti ku tajusin et sulla on tää, nyt viimein uskallan sanoa että I LOVE IT, keep up the good work girl!xx

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Jeee! Kävitkö jo kattomassa? HOw'd you like it?
      :3 Oiii ihana kuulla; miss you gurl! <3 xx

      Poista
    2. Yeeees, it was brilliant!!<3 Well, anything with Leonardo DiCaprio just kinda has to be good... miss you too sweetie!xx

      Poista
  4. I do not know why I am seeing this UNTIL now, but what an exquisite video my dear! I love the whole focus pocus, love how the earrings just sparkle along! More of these, please! Lovely flappery maria! <3 The combination of the dress and the earrings is BOMBASTIC! ;)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. :3 Thank you so much cutiee! You are so sweet and I miss youuu! <3
      xx

      Poista

Thank you very muchoo! :3