Sivut

lauantai 21. joulukuuta 2013

{ Sink or Swim }

Hello!
Today was the last day of school this year, and though it doesn't mean holiday in practice, at least I have few days to myself to calm down. These past few months have been very difficult but extremely eventful. The countdown to May 22nd has begun as only then will I truly be free from IB...
I have so many wonderful things to tell you and so I'll kick off a hopefully frequent blogging season with this short taster video on what's been going on in my life for the past months...
Studying and more studying, traveling to Berlin and London, running a student organization and attending a debate championship, taking uni entrance exams, applying to and being accepted to (and rejected from) universities of my choice, being very much in love and very sleep deprived.
All in all, it's been hard but good. Hope you enjoy!

 photo IMG_9747_zpsd9157fc9.jpg
at the cutest café/restaurant Megan's in Chelsea a few weeks back

p.s. I might be moving to London next year O.O !!




16 kommenttia:

  1. Onks toi blondi poika sun poikaystävä? :O

    VastaaPoista
  2. That's so exciting that you might be moving to London! I lived there for five years when I was younger and have longed to go back ever since! :) Congratulations on the university acceptances! And sorry about Oxford, I just like to stick to 'everything happens for a reason as long as you try your best' when things go in another direction as hoped for :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. thanks for the update...never mind the unbalanced moments in life...the part "beeing very much in love" is something of the most important things in life...no matter which university accepts or rejects ya...imho...lol

    best greets
    steve

    VastaaPoista
  4. How do you find time for exercising? I'm in a sort of busy chapter of my life and working out has really been reduced to nothing. What do you do for exercise and how do you manage it? :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Hate to break it to you sister but I don't find time for exercising... I am really trying to take at least one class at my gym a week, but it proved unsuccessful during my worst work weeks...
      We are all human? :D
      When I exercise I run or do hot yoga :) xx

      Poista
  5. mikä musa toi on? :)

    VastaaPoista
  6. Haluutko tehä vlogin jossa kerrot jotain opiskeluvinkkejä pliis

    VastaaPoista
  7. PLIIS TEE POSTAUS JOSSA OPISKELUVINKKEJÄ OLE KILTTI

    VastaaPoista
  8. postaa penkkareista :,)

    VastaaPoista
  9. Dear Maria,

    I miss your videos!! I loved seeing you talk about studying and your tips and everything! No one on youtube does it like you do :)
    It's been forever, WE (I..) MISS YOU! haha

    VastaaPoista
  10. Dear Maria,

    I hope commenting on your post will work this time!
    First of all let me say that I love your videos. I love it when you talk about studying and college and school in general and study tips!
    Nobody does it like you do!

    I really miss your videos, and I hope you will come back soon. I keep refreshing your blog to see if you have new posts haha!
    Can't wait to hear you vlog about being a nerd like I am! ;)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words! They truly warm my heart :3
      I am pleased to announce that I will try to post more frequently now. And yes, some nerdy stuff is coming your way ;)
      xx

      Poista

Thank you very muchoo! :3